Last Date : 21 Days (04/03/17)
Post Details As Follows:
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Tele Operator Grade-II: 01 Post
- Tradesman (Mate): 171 Posts
- Safaiwala: 02 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Material Assistant: 10 Posts
Total No of posts: 201
Age : Candidates age should be between 18-25 years for UR candidates for S.No-1 to 7, 18 -27 years for General as on last date prescribed for receipt of application. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess
- 10th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board for S.No-1 to 5
- 12th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board for S.No-6, 7
- Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university for S.No-8
Selection Process : Candidates are selected based on Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test / Written test.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribe format along with self attested copies of Birth certificate, Medical certificate, Caste certificate, Education certificates along with the marks sheets, Photocopy of Discharge certificate, Disability certificate, Two additional passport size photographs & in an envelope should be clearly marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Fireman/ Tele Operator Grade -II/ Tradesman (Mate)/ Safaiwala/ Civilian Motor Driver/ LDC/ Stenographer Grade-II/ Material Asst (EX-SERVICEMEN/ GEN/ PH/ MSP/ SC/ ST/ OBC)” by Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed post to Commandant, 15 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN : 909715, C/o 56 APO within 21 days from date of advertisement in Employment News [11/02/2017].
Posted By : RAKTIM BIKASH GOGOI