SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organizations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results.
Details of the posts :
1. Assistant Audit Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG)
3. Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Intelligence Bureau)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Ministry of Railway)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Ministry of External Affairs)
Check Also : Private Secretary, Senior Personal Assistant Job (last date : 29/05/17)
7. Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)
8. Assistant Section Officer (Other Ministries/ Departments/Organizations)
9. Assistant ( Other Ministries/ Departments/Organizations )
10. Assistant/ Superintendent ( Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations )
11. Inspector of Income Tax ( CBDT )
12. Inspector, (Central Excise) (CBEC)
Check Also : Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment (APSC) Recruitment (last date : 31/05/17)
13. Inspector (Preventive Officer) (CBEC)
14. Sub Inspector ( Central Bureau of Investigation )
15. Inspector Posts ( Department of Post )
16. Divisional Accountant Offices under CAG
17. Junior Statistical Officer ( M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation ) and many other post.
Check Also : All other Latest Job News Assam
Essential Qualifications as on 1st August, 2017 :
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
NOTE: During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “ Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at
All other Posts : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment :
Rs. 100 (One hundred only) Candidate may note that only Online Applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in .
Note : All the details about SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 is collected from the official advertisement. Please check the official advertisement for more details like age limit, remuneration, exam syllabus etc.