Last date : 13.06.2017
Junior Assistant Finance Recruitment – Govt Jobs Assam
Junior Assistant Finance Recruitment : Bharat Electronics Limited – Ghaziabad, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires following outstanding personnel on permanent basis.
Name of the post : Junior Assistant Finance
- No. of post : 9
- Education Qualification: 3 years full time B.Com from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University. 60% aggregate in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. 50% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
- Reservation : GEN :-04, OBC :- 03, SC:-02
- Pay scale : Rs. 8740 – 3% – 22150/- + admissible allowances
- General Candidates : Max. 28 years (DOB on or after 01.05.1989)
- OBC candidates : Max. 31 years (DOB on or after 01.05.1986)
- SC/ST candidates : Max. 33 years (DOB on or after 01.05.1984)
- PWD candidates : Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category
Job Description :
Day to day accounting in SAP environment, cash disbursement, visit to various authority and customer offices and sites, vouching, documentation, data entry, follow-up customer realization, taxation and other operational activities.
Method of Selection :
Selection will be through a Written Test. Candidates coming in the merit list will be subsequently called for document verification.
How To Apply :
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs: 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) towards application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Apply online at : jobapply.in
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 24.05.2017
- Last date of online application : 13.06.2017
- Last date of uploading payment details : 15.06.2017
- Uploading of Admit Cards on the website : 24.06.2017 Written test* 09.07.2017