Sivsagar District Legal Services Authority Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2017 :
Applications are invited from the local residents in standard form along with two numbers of passport size photographs and self addressed stamped envelop, for selection of around 50 numbers of PLVs, who are willing to serve as Para Legal Volunteer at Sivasagar district under District Legal Services Authority, Sivasagar. The
applicants should have the following qualifications to apply for the selection of Para Legal Volunteers.
General Rules for Sivsagar District Legal Services Authority Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2017 :
- He/ She must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants should pass minimum matriculation with a capacity for over all comprehension and should have mindset to assist the needy in society coupled with the compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society. They must have the unflinching commitment towards the cause which should be translated into the work they undertake.
- Preferably the PLVs shall be selected, who do not look up to the income they derive from their services as PLV, but they should have a mind set up to assist the needy in the society.
- The minimum age for the selection of Para Legal Volunteer should not be less than 21 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The work of PLVs does not carry any salary, remuneration or wage except remuneration fixed by District Legal Services Authority, Sivasagar from time to time, as per rules.
- The filled up application should reach the Office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Sivasagar on or before 31.07.2017. The applicants should submit their mobile/contact number in their application
for further required communications, if any.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- The decisions of the Selection Committee in short listing the number of candidate for interview and selection of PLV shall be final. They will be selected as per relevant Scheme, in this regard.
- Selected PLV shall be required to undergo training programme as per decision of the District Legal Services Authority, Sivasagar.
- In case of any objection regarding selection of PLV’s the decision of Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Sivasagar shall be final and binding to all concerned.
- List of shortlisted eligible candidates, if any, will be notified in the Official Notice Board as well as upload in the Official website of Sivasagar District Judiciary, i.e. sivasagarjudiciary.gov.in for interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “Sivsagar District Legal Services Authority Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2017”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.
Job news Assam | Employment news Assam | Job in Assam | Job in Guwahati | Job in Dibrugarh | Job in Tinsukia | Sarkari Sakori | Assam Career | govt jobs assam | Assam Police Recruitment 2017 | Govt Jobs Assam