Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
Bank of Maharashtra, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment of Security Officers.
Details of Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Name of the post : Security Officer
No. of post : 13
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
Age Limit : Minimum : 25 years; Maximum – 40 years ( Inclusive of all relaxations.)
Computer Literacy : Working Knowledge of computer systems shall be essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Hindi Knowledge : The candidate shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Job Profile :
- Monitoring Security and Fire Safety of the Bank, Liaisoning with Police & other security Officials, Training Armed Guards etc.
- Work related to development and security arrangements in case of need and allied activities.
- Not withstanding the above, any developmental work assigned to him/her based on administrative requirement of the Bank for business growth and development
Posting : The appointment of security officer is on All India basis and the selected candidates liable to be posted anywhere in India subject to administrative exigencies.
Scale of pay : Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 as per revised scales. Dearness Allowance, HRA,CCA, Medical Aid, Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Fare concession etc and perquisites like conveyance, Quarters, Furniture etc depending on the place of posting shall be available as per rules.
Check also :
- NH College Junior Assistant Recruitment – Sarkari Sakori
- ASTEC Junior Accountant Recruitment 2017 – Assam Career
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
Candidates have option for making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only from 12.08.2017 to 02.09.2017 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100 (Intimation charges only)
- FOR ALL OTHERS : Rs. 600 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Important dates :
- Commence of date of on-line application : 12.08.2017
- Last Date of online application : 02.09.2017
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures : 12.09.2017
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Recruitment 2017-18”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.
Job news Assam | Employment news Assam | Job in Assam | Job in Guwahati | Job in Dibrugarh | Job in Tinsukia | Assam Career | Sarkari Sakori | govt jobs assam | Assam Police Recruitment 2017 | Govt Jobs Assam