High School Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates from the citizens of India as defined in the article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Grade III posts under the jurisdiction of Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle, Golaghat.
Details of High School Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
- Name of post : Junior Assistant
- No of posts : 45 [OBC:4, UR: 41 ]
- Pay : Rs 14000 to Rs 49000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed HSSLC passed from recognised board/ council. The candidates must have diploma in type writing and computer in Assamese and English.
- Age : 18 to 38 years as on 1.1.2017.
Selection Process : Written test, oral and type writing test.
Check also :
- Bharat Electronics Limited Visiting Medical Officer Recruitment – 2017
- National Health Mission Assam October Recruitment (1121 posts)
How to apply High School Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
The application should reach the office of the Principal/ Headmaster of the concerned schools within 15 days from the date of publication [13.10.2017] of this advertisement along with all testimonials supporting educational qualification, age, caste, etc.
List of school : link
Last date : 28.10.2017
Candidates must have registered their names in the concerned employment exchange and mention registration number in the application.
Tags : High School Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, Sarkari Sakori, Govt Jobs Assam, Employment News Assam, Job News Assam, Assam News