Last Date: 27/03/2017
AMTRON Recruitment, Guwahati, Assam
AMTRON Recruitment : Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited, Industrial Estate(AMTRON, Guwahati), requires a few human resources as per details mentioned below on contract basis for Project Management support at districts of Assam in implementation and operation of ongoing projects and a few upcomming projects of the Corporation. Interested and eligible candidates may apply ONLINE for the same through the official website of AMTRON (www.amtron.in) from 10th March 2017 to 27th March 2017.
- Name of the resource : District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM)
- Number of Posts : 33
- Job Responsibility :
- Ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of projects of IT Dept. and AMTRON, including ASWAN, e-District, Digital Literacy, TPDS, DCCs etc at the district level.
- Assist in implementing any new or existing projects of the IT Dept. or AMTRON at the district level
- Be the point of contact for the coordination between the IT Dept/ AMTRON and the District authorities.
- Provide district level data and prepare reports, MIS, etc as required
- Review, monitor and supervise projects and help in resolution of operational issues
- Handholding the district authorities, citizens in using the deliverables, troubleshooting as and when required
- Be the first point of escalations for any issues for the district authorites and AMTRON/ IT Dept.
- Any other work as the AMTRON/IT Dept. may from time to time allot.
- Eligibility criteria : The applicant must fulfil the following elegibility criteria :-
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc.(Tech) / B. Tech./ MCA/ B.E./ DOEACC ‘B’ Level certificate/ M.Sc. (Electornics/ Computer Science/Information Technology) passed with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent in the final examination.
- Experience : minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience, preferably in IT / e-Governance related field is essential.
- Age limit : The candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as on 1.1.17
- The applicant must upload the following documents while submitting his/her online application to support the eligibility criteria mentioned above :
- Age Proof : 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
- Education Qualification certificates/ mark sheets
- Work Experience : Appointment Letter(s) and experience certicate(s) from his/her past and present employer(s). Such document(s) shall clearly indicate the date of joining and his/her job profile.
- Proof of last remuneration drawn (salary slip).
- Photo Identity Proof : ADHAAR card / PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voters ID card or any other Photo ID card issued by a Govt. Agency.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature
- Self declaration that there is no criminal cases pending in his/her name.
- How to Apply : A candidate can apply only ONLINE through website www.amtron.in . No other mode of application is acceptable. The online application can be uploaded following the typical steps as mentioned below :-
- Visit www.amtron.in
- Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply Online against this Notification
- Register yourself into the portal
- Login using your User ID
- Fillup and submit the online application form
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 24599/- (Gross) to start with.
Please checkout the official advertisement for detailed information : click here