Assam Secretariat Administration Stenographer Recruitment :
Online applications are invited from citizens or India as defined in the constitution or India having: registration in Employment Exchanges in the state of Assam for recruitment to the post of stenographer Grade – III (English and Language) for the Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam, Janata Bhawan, Dispur. Guwahati-781006 in the scale of Pay of PB(2) 14000-49000 + Grade Pay 7400/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Details of Assam Secretariat Administration Stenographer Recruitment :
Name of the post : Stenographer Grade III
No. of post : 57
- Stenographer Grade III (English) : 32
- Stenographer Grade III (Language) : 25
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates having National Trade certificate in Stenography from IIT in Assam by the National Council for vocational Trade after 1st August 1975 and Diploma in Ssenography from Govt, recognized Polytechnic of the state may apply to the post of Stenographer Grade III
Age Limit : Between 18 to 43 years as on 01.01.2017. (Age relaxetion is applicable as per the rules of govt.)
Check also :
- Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment
- Swachh Bharat Mission Recruitment 2017
How to apply for Assam Secretariat Administration Stenographer Recruitment :
Interested candidates can apply online for the above post online through the official recruitment website : recruitmentaim.in
Application Fee :
- General : Rs. 250
- ST / SC /OBC : Rs. 150
- Candidates having BPL card : NIL
Important dates :
- Online registration starting date : 04.09.2017
- Online registration ending date : 06.10.2017
Plese click here for check the official advertisement of “Assam Secretariat Administration Stenographer Recruitment”.