Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment :
Online applications through website www.mha.nic.in only are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Check also :
- Bharat Electronics Limited Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- Gauhati High Court Systems Assistant Recruitment – Job In Assam
Details of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment :
Name of the post : ACIO-II/Exe
No. of post : 1430
Educational Qualification : Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Desirable : Knowledge of computers.
Age limit : 18-27 years (Relaxation is applicabel as the rules of government.)
Pay scale : Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Selection procedure of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment :
Selection for the above post will done in two tier of examination and a personal interview. In the tier-1, there will be 25 mark for each of four part General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical/analytical ability, English language. In the tier-2 there will be two parts – Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), & English comprehension & precis writing (20 marks).
After successfully completation of the above two tier of examination, applicants need to attend a personal interview which will contain 100 marks.
Check also :
- Bank of Maharashtra Contractual Recruitment 2017-18
- Bank of Maharastra Risk Management Officer Recruitment 2017-18
How to apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment :
Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
Examination Fee : ₹ 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment : The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
- Offline Payment : (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A
counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
- Online Payement : The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
Important dates :
The application portal will be operational from 12.08.2017 to 02.09.2017 till 2359 hours. Registration done prior to 12.08.2017 and after 02.09.2017 will not be accepted.
Check also :
- Latest Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2017 (10 post)
- Assam Tea Corporation Limited Management Trainee Executive Recruitment
click here for visit the official advertisement.
Tags : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment, Assam Career, Job In Assam, Sarkari Sakori, Govt Jobs Assam