Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme Computer Instructor Recruitment :
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
Last Date : 15.10.2017
Details of Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme Computer Instructor Recruitment :
Name of post : Computer Instructor
No of posts : 3052
Pay : Rs. 10,000/ – per month.
Educational Qualification :
The required qualification of part-time ICT instructor:
- Graduate from a recognized university_and minimum one year diploma in computer Science or Computer Application from a university/ institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. (OR) Graduate degree in Computer Science for computer application from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 43 years for General Caste while SC/ST/OBC shout not be more than 48 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The Reservation Rules for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/Physically Challenged/women reservation etc has to be followed as per prevailing rules and regulations.
- The certificate issued by the AMTRON and the Vendor for continuous working of 5(five) years will have to be submitted alongwith the application.
- The service of the computer instructor will be of part-time and contractual nature. The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement with the SMDC of the school for 3(three) years.
Check also :
- Bongaigaon Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 | Online Registration
- Oil India Limited Assistant Recruitment 2017
How to apply for Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme Computer Instructor Recruitment :
Candidate should submit their online application to the DSE, Assam through the official website of the RMSA, Assam at www.rmsaassam.in. The last date of application is the 15.10.2017.
Time Schedule for Part-time Computer Instructor, 2017, Assam:
- Opening of Online Application Form : 25.09.2017
- Last date of submission of Online Application form : 15.10.2017
Important points :
- Online application forms will be available in the website at www.rmsaassam.in.
- For information on Part-time Computer Instructor candidates may please contact all the Inspector of Schools Offices in their district and their RMSA Cells, State Mission Director RMSA office and DDSE, Assam incharge Planning Cell O/o the Director of Secondary Education Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 during office hours on all working days.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of the State of Assam.
Please click here for check the official advertisement of “Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme Computer Instructor Recruitment“.
Tags : Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme Computer Instructor Recruitment, Sarkari Sakori, Assam Career, Govt Jobs Assam, Employment News