Bharat Electronics Limited Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment :
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navratna Company and India’s premiere Professional Electronics company requires retired/retiring on or before 01.09.2017 from Army/Air force/Navy personnel with 3 years Diploma in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Tele Communication discipline in the rank of JCO having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience, on short term employment basis in E-I grade (Executive) for a period of 5 years for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU, Bangalore Unit.
Check also :
- Gauhati High Court Systems Assistant Recruitment – Job In Assam
- Bank of Maharashtra Contractual Recruitment 2017-18
Details of Bharat Electronics Limited Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment :
Name of the Post : Sr. Assistant Engineer (Short-term) in E-I Grade.
No. of Post : 16
Job Description :
- Candidate should have knowledge of reading engineering drawings and schematic diagrams of assembly work.
- Hands on experience on assembly of PCB,RF/Ethernet/OFC Cables, data and power wiring of communication modules, Racks and systems.
- Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of satellite communication equipments, OFC, HLF, VLF Communication Equipments, UPS, power wiring, switches, Routers, VOIP and Networking at various sites in India.
- On site AMC, warranty support, Trouble shooting/repair, store keeping of systems supplied by BEL.
- Work involved frequent travelling and long duration of stay at sites in India.
Area of Experience : The applicants should have worked in one or more of the following areas: Communication systems, satellite communication, computers & networks, Switching Equipments HLF, VLF Equipments and OFC etc.
Age Limit : Maximum 52 years as on 01.09.2017
Pay Scale : Rs.12600-3%-32500 + CTC Rs.5,00,000/- per annum. TA/DA for outstation duty will be given as per
Selection procedure : The selection will be through a written test & Interview.
Note : The term would initially be for a period of 5 years and is extendable based on the performance of the candidates & the requirement of the Company.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment :
Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt & other PSU’s should apply through proper channel
or produce NOC at the time of test/interview. The application super-scribing the post applied for on the envelop should reach the MANAGER(HR/T&BS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli post, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 31.08.2017.
Last Date of Apply : 31.08.2017
Check also :
- Bank of Maharastra Risk Management Officer Recruitment 2017-18
- Latest Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2017 (10 post)
Note: All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “Bharat Electronics Limited Sr. Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.
Click Here for the Application Form of “Bharat Electronics Limited Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment“.