Last date : 14.06.2017
Contract Engineer BEL Recruitment 2017
Contract Engineer BEL Recruitment 2017 : Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR for one of their Units located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Check also : MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 – Job in Assam
Name of the post : CONTRACT ENGINEER
- B.E. / B.Tech. (ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) (01 post)
- B.E./B.Tech. (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) (04 post)
- B.E. / B.Tech. (COMPUTER SCIENCE) (05 post)
- GENERAL Candidates: Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1992).
- OBC Candidates: Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1989).
- SC/ST Candidates: Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1987).
- PWD Candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective category.
Reservation : For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates.
- Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Remuneration : An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month for ECE /MECH and remuneration of Rs.26,500/- per month for Computer Science.
Period Of Contract : One Year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Check also : Employment News Assam (List of all latest govt. and privete/central and state job in Assam)
How To Apply For Contract Engineer BEL Recruitment 2017 :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s Website www.bel-india.com . No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Before applying the candidates should possess the following : a) Valid e-mail id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com or click here.
- The online registration site would be open from 25.05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
- No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.