IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Exam | Latest Government Bank Job :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 20 Participating Organisation (mainly Public Sector Banks) to conduct the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VII) of Specialist Officers which includes Written Examination – Preliminary and Main, Common Interview and provisional allotment for the 1315 vacancies to be filled during the financial year 2018-19.
Details of IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Exam :
Name of post : Specialist Officers (CRP SPL -VII)
No of posts : 1315
1. I.T. Officer (Scale – I): 120 Posts
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 875 Posts
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 30 Posts
4. Law Officer (Scale I): 60 Posts
5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): 35 Posts
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I): 195 Posts
1. a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
3. Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4. A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5. Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6. Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age : 20 to 30 years as on 01.11.2017
Check also :
Name of participating PSU Banks : Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank / Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank.
Examinations : Preliminary Online Examination (CRP SPL-VII) will be conducted on 30/12/2017 and 31/12/2017 by the IBPS and Final Online Examin – Main will be conducted on 28/01/2018 as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 20 Public Sector Banks.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination (Preliminary and Main) & interview.
How to apply for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Exam :
Application Fee : Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply : Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Click here to read the official advertisement of “IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Exam“.
Tags : IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Exam, Latest Government Bank Job, Job In Assam, Employment News Assam, Assam Career, Sarkari Sakori