Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018
Last date : 11.01.2018
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/FIRE
in Central Industrial Security Force in the pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment, they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under.
- Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in . No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Candidates should also not wait till the last date of application to avoid a situation where they are deprived
to fill up application due to reasons of crash of website due to heavy influx of applications and delay
attributable to technical errors.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical
examination will be conducted at respective Recruitment Centers as per schedule.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation are exempted for
payment of fees. All such candidates must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the
competent authority to prove their status. Failure to produce certificate in the prescribed format will
render their candidature to be cancelled at PST/PET stage itself.
- The Call letter/Admit card to candidates will be uploaded on the website https://cisfrectt.in at each
stage i.e. for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination during the
- Only those Candidates who qualify in PST/PET & documentation will be called for OMR based Written
Examination. The written examination will be bilingual i.e in English & Hindi.
- After completion of PST/PET, documentation and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists
for (UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs on the basis of
aggregate marks obtained in the written test.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy
to each State. List of selected candidates State/Category wise will be uploaded in CISF website.
- The candidates who find place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State
will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- The candidates will be medically examined in accordance with revised uniform guidelines issued vide
MHA UO No.A.VI-1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20th May‟2015 and instructions issued from time to time to
assess their physical and medical fitness.
- The list containing names of LWE/Militancy affected districts is available at Annexure-VIII.
Details of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 :
Name of the post : CONSTABLE/ FIRE
No. of total post all over India : 487
Educational qualification : 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/
University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Age limits (For Direct candidates) : Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the Central Government orders on the subject as under.
How to apply for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018:
The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional Recruitment Centres) as mentioned below against each States. The procedure for submission of online application is incorporated in Annexure-I and also available on the website. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website cisfrectt.in only.
Last date of application : 11/01/2018 (upto 5:00 PM)
Application fee :
The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
as examination fee through following mode.
Check also :
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018 | Short Service Commission post
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Assam 2018 | Hojai | Sonitpur | Morigaon | Nagaon | Biswanath
Download official advertisement of “Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018“.
- Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018
- CISF Assam recruitment 2018
- CISF Vacancy news 2018
- Latest vacancy news in CISF