Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018 | Short Service Commission post :
commencing in 2018 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College) the candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing. Selected candidates shall execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Details of Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018 :
Total no. of seat : 160
- CON, AFMC Pune : 30
- CON,CH(EC) Kolkata : 20
- CON, INHS Asvini : 30
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi : 30
- CON,CH (CC) Lucknow : 30
- CON,CH (AF) Bangalore : 20
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English
with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Date of Birth : Between 01.10.1993 to 30.09.2001 (both days inclusive).
Gender : Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
Nationality : Indian only
Selection Procedure : Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Feb 2018, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during May 2018. Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admission to Colleges of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit cum choice subject to vacancy in each College.
Don’t miss to read :
- K Handique Govt Sanskrit College Assam Recruitment 2018
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 2018
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Assam 2018 | Hojai | Sonitpur | Morigaon | Nagaon | Biswanath
- Director of Health Service Assam Recruitment 2017 2018
How to apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018 :
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 11.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The last date for online submission of application & online payment of fees will be 30.12.2017.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated online by the candidate wef 15 Jan 2018.
Written Examination Centres :
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur,
Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2018
- Join Indian Army
- Job in Indian Army 2018
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Indian Army Latest Vacancy 2018
Download official advertisement.