Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2018
Last date : 25.01.2018
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (general Service) and Permanent Commision (PC) Navel Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Navel Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidate must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2018 :
Age: Born between 02 Jan 1994 & 01 Jul 1999
- Who Can Apply: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned discipline from recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum % age on Joining INA: The candidates will, however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA Ezhimala.
Check also :
Name of the Branch/Cadre: Executive Branch/General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
Eligibility: BE/ B Tech
Name of the Branch/Cadre: Executive Branch/NAIC
Eligibility: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Micro Electronics, Mechanical, Control, Industrial Production, Industrial, Production, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Chemical ect.
Name of the Branch: Engineering Branch(General Service)
Eligibility: Mechanical, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control.
Name of the Branch: Electrical Branch
Eligibility: Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communications, Electronics & Communications, Power Engineeering, Control System Engineering, Power Electronics, Avionics, Electronics & Instrumentation etc.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates are to register and fill application online on e-recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Date of Opening : 05 .01.2018
- Last Date for Online Application : 25.01.2018
- Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2018,
- ndian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Deffence job in Assam 2018