Last date : 31.07.2017
Deputy Manager Recruitment on Direct Recruitment Basis
Deputy Manager Recruitment : In continuation to the Notice published in Employment News 08-14 October 2016, Hindustan Times dated 27.09.2016 and Navbharat Times dated 29.09.2016, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for 40 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (in CDA pattern) (as per 6th CPC) on Direct Recruitment basis through GATE scores valid as on 31.07.2017, in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of the post advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
Name of the post : Deputy Manager (Technical)
Eligibility Conditions :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
- Selection process : On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline, as on 31.07.2017.
How to Apply :
Applicant can apply either Online or Offline. Procedure to be followed for both the modes is given below :
(a) Online Applications of Deputy Manager Recruitment :
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.org. for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us -> Recruitment -> Vacancies / Result -> Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) -> Online Application.
- Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Following documents are required to be uploaded : i. Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. ii. Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 31.07.2017 (6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the Email ID provided by the Applicant.
- After submitting the Application through Online, the Applicant shall submit a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” within a week at the address mentioned at para 7 herein by Speed post / Registered post.
- The Copy of the Application Acknowledgment should also be enclosed with copies of the following self-attested documents : i. Proof of Date of Birth ii. Educational Qualification iii. SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable) iv. Valid GATE score card v. Other supporting documents (viz. Experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
- The Envelope containing the Application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for: Deputy Manager (Technical).
(b) Offline Application of Deputy Manager Recruitment :
- In case, the Applicant is unable to apply Online, he may send his duly filled Application form as per the format enclosed at the address mentioned at para 7 herein by Speed post / Registered post, so as to reach by 31.07.2017 (6.00 pm).
- The application should also be enclosed with copies of following selfattested documents:- i. Proof of Date of Birth ii. Educational qualification iii. SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable), iv. Valid GATE score v. Other supporting documents (viz. Experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
Important Note :
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications i.e. 31.07.2017.
- Duly filled Application / Application Acknowledgement along with requisite documents may be sent by Registered/Speed Post at the following address :
Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II)
National Highways Authority of India
G-5 & 6, Sector-10
Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Click here to apply online for the above posts.