Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 : Applications are invited from experienced advocate in the prescribed format for preparing a panel of 35 candidate, for appointment as Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam, on contractual basis.
Check also :
Description of the Post :
Name of the Post : Members of Foreigners Tribunals of Assam
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Any practicing advocate who have completed 45 years of age on 01-06-2017 and 10 years of legal practice can apply for the Post.
- the candidate will have to have fair knowledge of official language of Assam and its historical background giving rise to foreigners issue.
Tenure of the Members:
- Appointment of Lawyers as Member of the Tribunal will be purely on contractual basis for 2 years or as extended from time to time on need and performance basis. The candidate will be allowed to work/serve up to 60(sixty) years of age, if extension of service is allowed. Extension of service will be subject to approval by the High Court.
- The tenure of the Members so selected will be subject to their performance, suitability, continued utility and time to time assessment done by the Gauhati High Court.
Last Date : 07/07/2017
Check also :
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 :
- Applicants have to apply in the prescribed format of the application attached with the original advertisement. Click Here for the prescribed format of Application and Advertisement.
- Applicant shall paste his/her recent passport sized colored photograph in the given space of the
application form and shall sign across the photograph. Four copies or the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs.
- The envelope containing the application form should be entitled as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEMBER, FOREIGNER’s TRIBUNAL”.
- The application should be addressed to The Joint Registrar (Recruitment), Gauhati High court, 1 Floor, old Block, Guwahati, Pin- 781001.
- The envelope Containing the application form along with other relevant documents should be dropoed on or before 07/o7/2017, during office hours, in the DROP BOX labelled as ‘DROP BOX OF APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF MEMBER, FOREIGNER’s TRIBUNAL, ASSAM” kept in the Recruitment cell of the Gauhati High Court, Old Block at 1st Floor.
- Applications can also be sent to the above address by post, which should reach the given address on or before the last date (o7/07/2o17, during office hour) of submitting application.
Check also :
Click Here to visit the Original Advertisement of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017.
Click Here to visit the Original Website of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017.