Last Date: 01/05/2017
Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board
Applications are invited from candidate for the post of Managing Director in Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board. They are looking for a person of high calibre and dynamic personality with a good track record of managerial competence. The position offers challenging work environment as a start-up, with project implementation budgetary allocation of Rs. 2600 Crores. Candidates working/retired from Public/Private Sector in Senior Engineering/Management positions and aspiring to strive for excellence in social domain are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Mech/Elect/Chemical/Environmental or Equivalent) from a Recognised University. Persons with senior level experience of working in metropolitan Jal Board / public utility at the level of Chief Engineer and above will be preferred.
- Graduate from a Recognized University with further qualifications of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) / Indian Forest Service (IFS) / Indian Revenue Service (IRS). Persons who have experience of working with externally aided projects will be preferred.
Additional Preferred Credentials :
The candidate should have a successful track record of project implementation experience for a public utility in India/abroad. Candidates having additional educational qualification of MBA / Post graduation in Engineering Degree (M.E.) with experience of working in water supply sector / public utility will be given preference.
Negotiable and will not be a constraint for the suitable candidate.
Below 63 years. (Can be relaxed upto 65 years only in case of suitably experienced candidates).
Initial appointment will be for period of 3 years, and can be extended suitably / based on performance.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to apply by sending their detailed CV to [email protected].
- The last date for application is May 01, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interaction before a Search & Selection Committee constituted by GMDW&SB.
- They are advised to ensure before applying that they possess requisite Qualifications and Experience for the post. No postal correspondence shall be entertained.
- Canvassing of any kind, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates currently working in Govt/Semi Govt organizations need to send one copy of application through proper channel.
- GMDW&SB reserves the right to select any candidate or reject all applications received.
Click Here to view the Original Advertisement