Date of Interview: 09/03/2017
Tezpur University, Assam
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University invites interested candidate for walk-in-interview held on 09 March, 2017, 11.15 a.m. The interview will be held for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DBT, Govt. of India. Sponsored project at the office of the Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University. The project is entitled “Integrating genome scale metabolic analysis of model plant pathogen Ralstonia solanacearum with RNAseq and fluxomics” and is under Dr. Siddhartha Sankar Satapathy, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University.
Interested candidates are requested to bring original documents from 10th standard onwards and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate certificates of NET/GATE/BET or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent curriculum vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
- M.Tech. in CSE/IT (With specialization in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics) or M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biosciences/ Molecular Biology Biotechnology preferably with NET/GATE/BET.
- Candidates should have minimum of 55 % mark both in 10th and 10+2 Science examinations and mathematics at 10+2 Science.
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in computational analysis of genome sequences or similar projects.
- For the candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE/BET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 1st two years and Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for SRF.
- For the candidate without NET/GATE/BET qualification: Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 1st two years and Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 3 rd year for SRF,
- HRA will not be provided when campus accommodation is availed.
- Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview.
- 5 years of age relaxation for the candidate belonging to SC/ST/ OBC/Women/Differently abled.
Duration: Three (03) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
Dr. S. S. Satapathy
Department of Computer Science and Engineering Tezpur University,
Email: [email protected]
Contact no.: +91-9435979648