Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam Hindi Teachers Recruitment 2017 : Applications are invited from eligible Special TET (Hindi) passed candidates in prescribed format for recruitment of Graduate
Teachers (Hindi) in Adarsha Vidyalayas of Assam. The appointments shall be made purely on contractual basis maximum for a period of 5 years. However the contract of only those candidates shall be renewed after every 11 months judging the scale of their performance level and dedication.
Check also :
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Detail of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam Hindi Teachers Recruitment 2017 :
Name of the Post : Graduate Teacher (Hindi)
No. of Posts : 19 (UR-9,ST(P)-2, ST(H)-1, SC-1, OBC/MOBC-5, PH-1)
Educational Qualification : B.A with Hindi as one of the subject or Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University with B. Ed or Hindi Sikshan Parangat / Hindi Sikshan Nishnat and Special TET (Hindi) Qualified.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 14000/- to 49,000/- (PB-2)+ Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- Experience of Working in a CBSE affiliated/ Govt. recognized school.
- Proficiency in English and Assamese Language.
Age : A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 01/01/2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) & PH candidates for another 5 years, as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04, Dtd 03.03.2016.
Check also :
- Titabar N.N. Saikia College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
How to Apply for Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam Hindi Teachers Recruitment 2017 :
- The Applicants must submit their application to the “Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam PIN-781019″ by hand or by post on or before 20th June during office hours.
- An application fee of Rs. 100/- only (for ST/ SC candidates Rs.50/- only) must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Mission Director, RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati along with the application.
- Applicants must submit following attested testimonials along with properly filled up application form (in prescribed format only):
- HSLC : Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- HS : Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation : Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- B. Ed Degree : Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Special TET (Hindi) Pass Certificate
- Two recent passport size self attested Photographs with application
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/ OBC/ MOBC
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities
- Certificate of NCC (B & C certificate), Sports and Cultural (representing State or Nation)
- Copy of Permanent Residence Certificate
- Teaching Experience Certificate (if any)
Click Here to view the Original Advertisement and Application Form
Check also :
- PGT TET Qualified Teacher Recruitment 2017 in Assam
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam Hindi Teachers Recruitment 2017”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.