District Legal Services Authority Jorhat Recruitment
District Legal Services Authority Jorhat Recruitment : Applications are invited from the local residents in standard form along with two numbers of passport size photographs, for selection of around 50 numbers of PLVs, who are willing to serve as a Para Legal Volunteer at Jorhat and Maiuli district under District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat. The applicants should have the following qualifications to apply for the selection of Para Legal Volunteers.
Eligibility Criteria for District Legal Services Authority Jorhat Recruitment :
- He/ She must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants should pass minimum matriculation with a capacity for over all comprehension and should have mindset to assist the needy in society coupled with the compassion. empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society. They must have the unflinching commitment towards the cause which should be translated into the work they undertake.
- Check also : Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – Clerk (Total 10 Post)
- Preferably the PLVs shall be selected, who do not look up to the income they derive from their services as PLvs, but they should have a mind set up to assist the needy in the society.
- The filled up application should reach the office or the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat on or before 3 1/07/2017. The applicants should submit their mobile/contact number in their application for further required communication, if any.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons. No applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- The decisions or the Selection Committee in short listing the number of candidate for interview and selection of PLV shall be final. ‘l’hey will be selected as per relevant Scheme, in this regard.
- Selected PLv shall be required to undergo training programme as per decision of the District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat
- Check also : Assam Recruitment – Sub Division Librarian, Junior Assistant, Counter Attendant
- In case of any objection regarding selection of PLV’s the decision of Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat shall be final and binding to all concerned.
- List of shortlisted eligible candidates, if any, will be notified in the Official Notice Board as well as uploaded in the Official website of Jorhat District Judiciary i.e. jorhatjudiciary.gov.in for interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview
Other Criteria for District Legal Services Authority Jorhat Recruitment :
Age : The minimum age for the selection of Para Legal volunteer should not be less than 21 years as on date or advertisement.
Remuneration : The work of PLVs doesn’t carry any salary, remuneration or wage except remuneration fixed by District Legal Services Authority, Jorhat from time to time, as per rules.
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of District Legal Services Authority Jorhat Recruitment. Please check the official advertisement for more details.