Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment 2018- Junior Assistant (Grade-III) posts :
Last Date of Application : 17-01-2018
Deputy Labour Commissioner, Assam has invited application for recruitment to 13 Junior Assistant vacancies. Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up the post of 13(thirteen) Nos. of Junior Assistants (Grade-III) under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam. Candidates more details visit official site https://Iabourcommissioner.assam.gov.in. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Details of Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment 2018 :
1. Jr. Assistant (Grade-III)
No. of post: 13 posts (UR-10, OBC/MOBC-03)
Scale of pay: Pay Band 2 of Rs.14000-49000 Grade Pay of Rs. 5600 (Revised) plus other allowances admissible under Rules:
(a) Graduate in any stream from a recognised University as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2016
(b) The candidates must possess Computer Skills from a recognised institute for handling data and text on Computer as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
Application Fees: Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs 200.00 for Unreserved Category and Rs. 100.00 in case of reserved category through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070 Other Administrative Service” in favour of Labour Commissioner, Assam. “ 0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800 Other Receipts”. Click Here for Corrigendum Notice (31-12-2017)
How to Apply:
The candidates must submit their application in the given format which may also be downloaded
from the departmental website http://Iabourcommissioner.assam.gov.in. Application must
be accompanied by the following documents.
a) Original copy of Treasury Challan.
b) Self certified copies of certificates/ diploma etc in support of their Educational qualification.
c) 2 (two) copies of self attested and affix 1(one) copy photo in the application form of recent passport size photographs must be enclosed with the application.
d) 1 (one) self addressed envelope of 5cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
Terms & conditions
1. Caste/Tribes Certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed by the reserved category of candidates. Person with disabilities (PWD) have to enclose Certificate of Disability issued by the competent authority.
2. Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a written test and skilled test .There will be no oral interview.
4. Newly appointed candidates have to submit an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Rules.
5. (i). Incomplete / defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
(ii) Candidates should submit their complete application either by post or deposit in the DROP BOX in the Office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Gopinathnagar,Guwahati- 16 during office hours within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.