Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment
Last Date: 30.04.2018
Applications are invited from Indian citizens domiciled in the State of Assam for recruitment of Junior Assistant for the Office of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur in the Scale of Pay of PB 14000-49000 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/- plus other allowances admissible under rules.
Details of Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 18 [ST/P: 2, ST/H: 1, SC: 2, OBC/MOBC: 5, UR: 8]
Pay scale: PB 14000-49000 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent:thereto and recognized by the Government. The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age limit : The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the 1st day of January, 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Application Fee: Nil.
How to apply for Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates are required to apply through Standard Form of Application (Assam Gazette part IX) and affix 1 no passport size photograph in appropriate section and attach 2 nos passport size photographs (stapled) on front side of application form. The application form should be filled up in all respect along with valid email id and signed unless which the candidature of the intending candidate will be rejected.
Application than shall be submitted along with —
- 3 (three) nos of passport size photographs -I no affixed, 2 nos stapled.
- Photocopy of all essential documents regarding educational qualification, i.e. Admit Card/Certificate and marksheets of H.S.L.C. examination, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Graduation mark sheets (all semester/year) and certificate issued by college/ University. 6 (six) months (minimum) Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from 4 recognized Institute
Application form along with all enclosures as mentioned above shall be sent through SPEED POST/ REGISTERED POST only in a SEALED ENVELOPE to
The Deputy Commissioner’s Office,
Personnel Branch (Recruitment Cell for Junior Assistant),
The Sealed ENVELOPE can also be dropped off at the DROP BOX located in the front of Personnel Branch, Floor, DC’s Office, Lakhimpur, In such ease, intending candidates are advised to write the following clearly on the top of SEALED ENVELOPE:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT”
“DEPUTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE, LAKHIMPUR”
Outstation candidates may send
- scanned copy of filled up application form (proforma may be downloaded from district website – http://lakhimpur.nic.in) along with
- scanned copy of all ORIGINAL documents (in PDF format) and (I) scanned copy of Speed-post/Registered Post Tracking ID to the email id: a[email protected] with the subject title as –Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Advanced Copy)” after sending application form and other documents by speed-post /registered post.
Check also : Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 [213 posts]
Important Dates of Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment :
- Last date of submission of application form through email: 22.04.2018
- Last date of submission of application form at DROP BOX: 22.04.2018
- Last date of acceptance of application form through speed / registered post: 30.04.2018
Download official advertisement of “Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment” : Click Here
Search Ddeclaimer :
- Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment Official Advertisement Download
- Apply Online for Lakhimpur DC Office Junior Assistant Post