Last date : 29/05/17
Guwahati High Court Recruitment, Assam
Guwahati High Court : Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 19 private secretary post and 3 senior personal assistant post in the Principal seat and Law Research Institute of the Guwahati High court, Guwahati. Reservation of posts for different categories would be as per the Guwahati High Court Rules.
1. Post Name : Private Secretary
- No. of post : 19 (Nineteen)
- Pay Scale : Rs.12,000-40,000 + GP 5,900 (Pay band 4)
- Eligibility Criteria : Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a Diploma Certificate in Stenography/shorthand in English with a minimum speed or 120 word per minute in shorthand and 50 wpm typing speed on a computer. Due weightage will be given to a Law Graduate.
2. Post Name : Senior Personal Assistant
- No. of post : 3 (three)
- Pay Scale : Rs.8,000-35,000 + GP 4,300 (Pay band 3)
- Eligibility Criteria : Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a Diploma Certificate in Stenography/shorthand in English with a minimum speed of 100 wpm In shorthand and 40 wpm typing
speed on a computer. Due weightage will be given to a Law Graduate.
OTHER DETAILS :
AGE : Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years or age as on 01/05/2017. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC and ST category. Candidates working in State/Central Government Department
against permanent posts will be entitled for age relaxation as per Rules.
APPLICATION FEE : Rs. 150 for SC & ST and Rs.300 for others.
HOW TO APPLY :
Log on through the website www.ghconhine.gov.in and dick on Online Application for the post of Private secretary/Senior Personal Assistant”. Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required Information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “submit Registration” button. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail
may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.