Latest SSC Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, the details of which are as under :-
Details of Latest SSC Recruitment 2018
1. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
- Pay scale : The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- No. of post : 107
2. Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Pay scale : The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- No. of post : 150
3. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
- Pay scale : The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted).
- No. of post : Vacancies will be intimated later
Other details of Latest SSC Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: 20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible) subject to permissible relaxations listed at 4 (B) below.
Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply : Candidates must apply through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in or ‘Click here to apply‘. Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-II.
Last date of application : 02.04.2018
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
Examination centre in Assam : Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Dibrugarh(5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)
Check also : Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2018, Guwahati
Mode of Selection of Latest SSC Recruitment 2018 :
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
- Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST Examination will be allowed to appear in PaperII Examination. PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- All shortlisted candidates are required to come for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by candidates in PaperI+Paper-II. Allocation of candidates to various User Departments/ Forces will be made based on their merit position and the preference of posts exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
- SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen candidates, who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates, will not be adjusted against the reserved vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen candidates.
- An SC, ST, OBC and Ex-serviceman candidate, who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience, qualifications, permitted number of chances in examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates, etc is to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies.
- To fill up all the vacancies in reserved categories, candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards.
- The benefit of age-relaxation as admissible for ex-servicemen will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on probation for a period of two years and during the period of probation, the candidates would be required to undergo such training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority. On successful completion of the period of probation, the candidates shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be confirmed to their post by the Controlling Authority.
Download official advertisement of “Latest SSC Recruitment 2018” : click here
Search declaimer :
- Latest SSC Recruitment 2018
- Latest defence job
- Latest police job