Oil India Limited Recruits Junior Engineers Civil Department
Last Date : 23.02.2018
Oil India Limited invites applications from eligible candidates from its transportation areas in the below mentioned districts for recruitment of undermentioned post:
Details of Oil India Limited Recruits Junior Engineers Civil Department:
Name of post: Junior Engineer-I (Civil) “Trainee” Grade-VIII
No of posts: 03
- Passed class 10th or equivalent from Government Recognized Board.
- Passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from Government Recognized institute/ University.
Desirable : Relevant work experience in working knowledge in Autocad
Age as on 31.12.2017: General: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
Last Date of Application: 23/02/2018
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruits Junior Engineers Civil Department
- Candidates must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the prescribed Application Form tally with the respective attached documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Any mismatch in declaration with the enclosed documents/certificates/testimonials shall lead to disqualification of the application.
- The Envelope Containing the Application should be Superscribed with ‘Post Code’.
- Applications should be sent to The Dy. General Manager (ER) PL. Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.: Udayanvihar, Guwahati, Kamrup(M),Assam, Pin-781171 by speed post only on or before 23/02/2018.
Check also : Dibrugarh Deputy Commissioner Office Recruitment
Selection Procedure of Oil India Limited Recruits Junior Engineers Civil Department
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification as on 31-12-2017 will be called for Written Test (Stage-I). The question paper for Written Test (Stage-I) will consist of 3 (three) sections viz. (A) English Language with General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical as well as Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- Those who obtain minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks in the written test (Stage-1) will qualify for Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II). Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) will be of a qualifying nature where the qualifying marks is minimum 50% (fifty percent). Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) does not carry any weightage in the final selection. Only those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) will be considered in the merit list for final selection. Other candidate(s) who do not secure the qualifying marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) will not be considered for final selection. Final Selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test (Stage-I) only.
Search Disclaimer :
- Oil India Limited Recruits Junior Engineers Civil Department
- Oil India Limited Recruitment
- Oil India Limited Recruitment in Assam
- Govt. Jobs in Assam
- Jobs for Engineers
- Civil Engineers Recruitment
- Assam Career
- Sarkari Sakori
- Latest job news in Assam
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Assam