Date of Interview : 22/05/17 (8:30am to 9:30am)
Oil India Recruitment 2017
Oil India Recruitment 2017 : Oil India Limited intends to engage the following Drilling Engineers on contract basis for its operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a period of six months extendable by another six months upto a maximum peñod of one year only. The details are given below:
Name of the post : Drilling Engineers
- No. of post : 07 (Seven)
- Education Qualification : BE/B Tech in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent from a recognized University (Approved by AICTE/ UGC).
- Experience as on 22.05.17 : Minimum 3 years
- Pay : 67,500 per month
Check also : PHE Assam Technical Officer Recruitment (68 posts, Last date : 25/05/2017)
- The posts are temporary. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization
- Candidates appearing in the interview should have aptitude for field duty and physical fitness to work
in the fields.
- Candidates appearing ‘or the above positions must have passed the prescribed qualifications from a
recognized Institute/ University and approved by AICTE/UGC.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession at the same does
not entitle candidates to be selected.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate without assigning any
- Working hours will be as per the standard followed in petroleum industry.
- Candidate appearing in the interview should be prepared to join within short notice if selected.
- Only Indian nationals should appear for the above walk in interview.
- No TA! DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt.
registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the contract engagement against this advertisement will be under the
jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.