Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2017 :
A walk-in-Interview for following posts will be held at Head Office, Bamunimaidam. Guwahati-21 on 27-10-2017 from 11.00 AM onward. The posts are purely on contractual basis under National water Monitoring Program and National Air Monitoring Program and shall be posted initially for a period of 6(six) months which may be extended on satisfactory performance.
Details of Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Post : Scientific Assistant
Place of posting: Guwahati, Sivasagar
No. of posts: 04
Qualification: B.Sc. in Chemistry from any recognized university.
Name of Post : Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Place of Posting: Central Laboratory, PCBA, Guwahati,
No. of posts: 02
Qualification: XII pass In Science with DCA/BCA from any recognized institute.
Name of Post : Field Assistant (FA)
Place of Posting: Guwahati, Sivasagar, Baksa, Tezpur, Tinsukia. Siichar & Bongaigaon
No. of posts: 09
Qualification: XII pass in Science from any recognized institute. Candidate should be from respective places.
Check also :
How to Apply for Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2017 :
- The interested candidates must send their C.V. by email at [email protected] positively by 24-10-17.
- The walk-in-interview for Tinisukia, Sivasagar will be held on 30’ Oct. 2o17 are the premise of Regional Lab-cum-Office Sivasagar of PCBA.
- Candidates must bring with them Application form with original testimonials and 2(two) passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- No separate call letters will be issued unless any change in date of interview, which will be informed by email to the candidates.
Candidates are advised to visit Boards website pcbassam.org for any change in this matter.
Tags : Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2017