Date of Interview: 27/02/2017
IIT Guwahati, Assam.
Applications are invited from the interested candidate to fulfill four vacant post in a project in IIT, Guwahati. The project is sponsored by MHRD entitled “Integration and Maintenance of Virtual Labs” at the Containing Education Technology Center, IIT Guwahati. The appointment will be on temporary basis initially till September 2017. This is likely to be extended with the project. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 27th February 2017.
- Post : Project Engineer
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech in CSE/IT/ECE/EE/EI and 2 years of experience (Virtualization of experiments of UG/PG engineering curriculum).
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000 Per Month plus HRA & Medical + Rs 1200 Yearly Increment.
No. of Posts: 1
- Post 2: Web designer
Minimum Qualification: MCA or MSC in CSE/IT and 2 years of relevant experience (Virtualization of experiments of UG/PG engineering curriculum).
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000 Per Month plus HRA & Medical + Rs. 1200 Yearly Increment.
No. of Posts: 1
- Post 3: Administration assistant.
Minimum Qualification: MCA or MSc in CSE/IT or BE/BTech in CSE/IT/ECE/EE/EI.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 17,000 Per Month plus HRA & Medical + Rs. 900 Yearly Increment.
No. of Posts: 2
Process of Recruitment:
- A Lab Test will be held in the Conference Room, Department of CSE, IIT Guwahati at 10.00 am on 27/02/2017 comprising of “html5”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Lab Test to be held .
- Only short listed candidates will appear for interview on the same day.
- Candidates must bring a CV, original and Xerox copies of relevant certificates.
- Candidate should report to Dr. S. Biswas, Department of CSE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- e-mail: [email protected]
- Phone: 9957561026 (M)
Please checkout the official advertisement for more details.