Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
The next Online CRP (VIth) for RRBs (RRB CRP VI) for recruitment of Group-A Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group-B Office-Assistants (Multipurpose) will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September and November 2017.
- Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota Recruitment Rally 2017
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 (PGCIL)
Details of Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
Total No of posts : 14192
|S. No.||Name of the post||No. of post|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||7374 Posts|
|2||Officers Scale I||4865 Posts|
|3||Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||169 Posts|
|4||Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer)||33 Posts|
|5||Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager)||11 Posts|
|6||Officers Scale II (Law Officer)||21 Posts|
|7||Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant)||34 Posts|
|8||Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer)||83 Posts|
|9||Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)||1395 Posts|
|10||Officers Scale III||207 Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017) : Candidates age should be between –
- 18-28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- 18-30 years for Officer Scale- I
- 21-32 years for Officer Scale- II
- 21-40 years for Officer Scale- III .
Age relaxation :
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD & for other check the Official Advertisement.
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-1, 2, 9, 10 Posts
- Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture for S.No-3
- MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for S.No-4
- Charted Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution for S.No-5
- Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent for S.No-6
- Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No-7
- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent for S.No- 8 Posts.
How to Apply for Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 24.07.017 to 14.08.2017. Candidate have to pay a admission fee of Rs. 100 (for ST / SC / PWD) / Rs. 600 (for all other) in online mode in between 24.07.2017 and 14.08.2017.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Online examination (Preliminary & Main) for Officers Scale I & Office Assistants (Multi-purpose), Common interview for Officers Scale I, single online examination & Common interview for Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) & Scale III.
- SSC Meteorological Department Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Recruitment 2017
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.
Job news Assam | Employment news Assam | Job in Assam | Job in Guwahati | Job in Dibrugarh | Job in Tinsukia | Assam Career | Sarkari Sakori | govt jobs assam | Assam Police Recruitment 2017 | Govt Jobs Assam