Staff Section Commission (SSC) has officially released the notification for the recruitment of 24369 vacancies as Constable (General Duty) in the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau).
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online using this notification.
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2022
Staff Selection Commission
Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission Constable Recruitment 2022
No of posts available: 24,369 posts
- Male: 21,579 posts
- Female: 2,626 posts
Name of post: Constable (General Duty)
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC General Duty
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
- Age Limit for this post is 18-23 years as of 01.01.2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course.
- Age relaxations in the upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
4. The candidates must have passed the Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
SSC Examination Centres in Assam and North East States
A candidate must decide the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Here’s the list of centers available under the North Eastern Region.
- Itanagar (5001)
- Dibrugarh (5102)
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Churachandpur (5502)
- Imphal (5501)
- Ukhrul (5503)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizwal (5701)
- Dimapur (5301)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601)
Application Fees Required
Candidates have to pay a certain amount as an application fee depending upon their category. The details are as given below:
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Women: NIL
- Others: Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Constable General Duty Vacancy list
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
a) Computer Based Examination (CBE)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Physical Standard Test (PST)
d) Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and
e) Document Verification
Important site links of SSC GD Constable Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to apply online is 27th October 2022
- The last date to apply online is 30th November 2022
- The Schedule of Computer Based Test is January 2023