UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2017 :
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), invites applications for filling up one post of Assistant Director General (ADG) (Director level) in the Pay Matrix LcveL 13 [Pre-revised Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400 – 67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-] on deputation basis in its Regional Office, Guwahati, from amongst suitable and eligible officers. The eligibility criteria and qualifications for this post are as follows :
Details of UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2017, Guwahati :
Name of the post : Assistant Director General (ADG)
No. of post : 1
- officers of central Government / State Governments/ UTs/ PSUs / Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts to that or Director’s post in the central Government Ministries/Departments.
- Officers who may be at the end of their tenure under central Staffing Scheme and may be interested in continuing on deputation under Non-central staffing Scheme (Director Level) subject to “No objection Certificate’ from DoP&T”.
Desirable Experience :
- Experience of Implementation/Management of Projects, handling or matters relating to Budget. Accounts, Administration, Procurement of goods and services, etc.
- Experience of dealing with State Government Departments/ Agencies; Development Programmes/Schemes.
Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the date of closing of the application.
Check also :
- Regional Rural Banks Officer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 (Total 14192 posts)
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 – Interpreter / Officer / Stenographer etc. (Total 93 posts)
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation :
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DoP&T’s aforementioned O.M. or 17.6.2010 and Government or India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
How to apply for UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2017, Guwahati :
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-l), along with documents listed in official advertisement may be forwarded to
ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001.
The last date for receipt or applications complete in all respect is 31.08.2017.
Check also :
- Tinsukia Treasury Office Junior Account Assistant and Peon Recruitment 2017
- NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 (Total 99 posts)
Note : All the information mentioned above is collected from the official advertisement of “UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2017, Guwahati”. Please check the official advertisement for more details.
Job news Assam | Employment news Assam | Job in Assam | Job in Guwahati | Job in Dibrugarh | Job in Tinsukia | Assam Career | Sarkari Sakori | govt jobs assam | Assam Police Recruitment 2017 | Govt Jobs Assam